Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shower Time

Sometimes I am really on top of things and get my blogs out really quickly.  Other times, lots of things seem to happen at once and I get really behind.  This is one of those times.........So now I am playing catch up!

In the not so distant past, I was honored to help host a baby shower for sweet Charli!  Marnetta opened up her beautifully remodeled home, and the fun began!  In just a few short weeks, Jamie and Charli will be welcoming home Baby Jim!  I can't wait for our new little one to join in the fun!  They will be almost the same age.



Mama Stacy, Charli, and Grandmother Mrs. Shirley



Three of my partners in crime-or other hostesses-Gloria, Marnetta, and Melanie


Sweet Hostess Helpers!

 

Isn't she a pretty great grandmother?


Laura, Luci and Hannah

 

Opening Gifts

 

Luann sampling the goodies!

 

Sorting a few of the MANY wonderful gifts!



Hostess Ginger and Laura (I didn't get a picture of Angie!)


Lots of fun!  Lots of friends and family! Lots of good food!  Lots of presents!  Now we just need Baby Jim!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment