Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We're On Our Way

Late last Friday afternoon, I answered my phone, and the conversation went like this-"Nana, if you and Pop come to my house today, I'll come to your house next time." So, I call Pop at work, he hurries home, we throw some clothes in a bag and off we go! Another quick, but oh so fun trip!  (Except for one slightly disappointing ballgame.)

First, Little Bit is busy exploring everything around her - until she decides to take a little nap!

Maddie enjoyed lining her dolls up and getting everyone ready for "school."

No trip is complete without a visit to a park!  Around and Around she goes!


I am not sure I can explain exactly what this smile does to me or her Pop!


She found the perfect hiding place and walking trail!


We love our short, quick trips!  I am headed back in a few days, and I just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment