Monday, July 22, 2013

The Relatives Came

We had a wonderful afternoon with Aunt Di, Aunt Sandra, Papa and all the cousins.  I have to be honest, it's great to have a pool on a hot July day in Alabama.  You just throw them all in and the fun begins!

I love how Lillian is holding on to Pop with her little hand.  So Sweet!  She loves the pool-in small doses!


Lillian already likes doing anything Maddie does.  She loved going down the little slide!



Maddie has mastered the big slide now! 
Josey and Charley were wonderful with the girls!


Uncle C was holding on as Little Bit checked everything out!

 


I know I am a little bit prejudice, but this is a very precious group of children! (I took about 5 pictures of this, and just realized I posted the one of Maddie looking away-oops!)

 


Our Lifeguards!

 


Lots of fun!



Maddie loves lizards and frogs.  She has about 15 baby frogs in the cup!

 


She is just too stinking cute!!  She's also a mess!


Playing a game-I love these smiles!


Snack time!


Back to the pool to wait on supper


These pictures of Cade and Lillian are some of my all time favorites.  To me this is what family gatherings are all about! Too sweet!


I can't wait until our next get together.  Maddie has already learned that cousin time is special.  Lots of memories were made!

No comments:

Post a Comment