Sunday, October 27, 2013

One Thing Leads to Another


Well, the problem started when acorns from a large limb starting falling into the pool.  Reed spent a couple of afternoons trimming all the limbs that he could reach. Thanks to me zooming in, the pictures don't really do justice to how high up he was-or how dangerous this looked from the ground. Day two of this project he borrowed Lee's pole saw. This really just made him go higher and reach farther. I will say the results were a great improvement, and we had a nice little stack of firewood!! Now, scroll to the bottom picture and you can see how this project led to quite a scare for me (and excuse the corrective spelling)!







I had decided it would be great to have a fire since it was our first really cold night! I have a feeling my days of bringing in firewood are over!



Needless to say, we didn't have a fire that night, and Reed never found the little rascal. Also, if any of my neighbors are reading this, feel free to come running my way when you hear me scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment