Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sweet Visit

I was blessed to be able to spend a week with my grandbabies after Reed was born. We went swimming, visited the library, made daily trips to get ice cream or snowcones, played outside, and loved on sweet Reed.  Now that I am home, I am missing them like crazy!! Pop and I are going to visit one day next week, and we can't wait!!


First, this is the crawfish boil that followed the birthday party.  Lindsey  has done remarkably well after having Reed.  I think she is really enjoying getting back to her old self! Papa stayed close by to assist, and Pop snuck in a few snuggles with Reed.  Taylor got the best job!



Taylor and the girls inspected the crawfish before they were cooked.  The girls weren't too sure about them!



Papa and Lindsey enjoyed quite a few of these little creatures!



Now, on to my visit!  Little Bit is a cute little mess.  She grabbed a pillow and Reed's blanket, and crawled into his portable cradle!!  She does this every chance she gets!



Fun at the library


Reed's first bath-He was not very impressed!
A little obstacle course fun in the den!


We had a little photo shoot one day!  Aren't those feet precious!?!

It's tough being a big sister!  


Reed's first doctor's visit! Beautiful and healthy!


Lillian also had a doctor's appointment, and had to get a shot!!  Big Sis took very good care of her! This melts my heart!!


They are adjusting quite nicely to being a family of five.  The road from here to Alex City will continue to be well traveled!


No comments:

Post a Comment