Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Wedding Fun

Taylor's sister, Tori was married this past weekend.  Jean and I enjoyed the festivities so much.  It was a beautiful, sweet occasion.  I must say that it just makes me wish for January 31 even more though.  I just can't wait for Caleb and Taylor's BIG DAY!!  These photos are all courtesy of Jean's phone!!


I don't have any pictures of the beautiful bride, but I think this couple is just precious!



I also got to spend some time with this handsome little guy!  Rose Lynn's husband was a groomsman, so Baby Ty got to enjoy the reception.  He is an absolute doll!  I must add that I am still amazed that Lindsey's classmates are married with families of their own now!!  


This one was a little blurry, but I had to include it.  He's so cute that you just want to squeeze him!!


The girls are coming today for a little pre Thanksgiving fun.  Their mom, dad and sweet baby Reed will be here tomorrow night to add to the fun!  We can't wait to see everyone for Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment