Thursday, February 5, 2015

Rehearsal

So, I am going backwards on these wedding posts, but please hang with me!!  First of all, Lauri had my camera at the rehearsal dinner.  You know that camera that had stopped working, but then decided to work again.  Well, when I put the card in the computer, not one single picture was on it!! A new one is now on my list of must haves!! Thank goodness, Phyllis had taken some with her IPhone!!

The rehearsal dinner was wonderful!! My sweet, sweet friends, (Lauri, Lori, Phyllis and Melanie) helped me decorate.  Sandra and her fabulous crew served a delicious meal.   The saxophone player dazzled us all night, and we had a great time with special family and friends.

Everything was just gorgeous!!


Tori, Lindsey and I are NOT plotting anything!!  Lots of great food, great toasts and great times!!


Cute, cute game to see just how well they know each other!!



Beautiful bridesmaids and bride!!  I didn't get one of the handsome groomsmen!!


Todd was able to snap this little picture of the ceremony.  I can't wait until we have more to share.  


No comments:

Post a Comment