Saturday, September 12, 2015

Full Circle

I am not quite sure just how many cheerleading events I've been to with Lindsey over the years-practices, tryouts, games, competitions, pep rallies, parades and more from junior high through college!  Now, she is coaching Maddie's team, and it's twice as much fun!  I love watching Maddie cheer, and I am thrilled Lindsey is getting to share this with her. I think this is the beginning of many years of cheering fun for the two of them.

Coach Lindsey and Maddie



Ready to get started


 
 
Cute as a button!!


Go Generals!


Reed was very entertained with a cute little puppy! 


Halftime performance






Little Bit was occupied with some tasty nachos!


 
 That sweet smile shows just how much she loves this!!

 
I can't wait until next week!!  Go Generals!

No comments:

Post a Comment