Thursday, February 25, 2016

Gus

All you need is love and a dog!  I am lucky to have both.  Reed was out of town, so I decided to take the dogs for a little walk down by the pasture.  However, when I opened the door to load them in the car,  Maybelle took off running! She comes back in her own time, and usually somehow lets herself into the backyard.   So, Gus and I continued on without her.

We took a little break at one of my favorite spots in the whole world!!  Gus was amazed by the turtles jumping off the logs.  I had to convince him that he really didn't want to jump in!


He spotted something off in the distance!


And off he goes!


Hey Mom, you coming?


At the end of our walk, we sat like this for quite awhile, because.................



This stinker found the only mud puddle around and army crawled through it. He turned around and dove right in before I knew what was happening!  I was screaming too loudly to get a picture!! Luckily, I had some wipes in the car, so he got a good rub down.  


I can't wait for Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment