Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summertime Fun

Lindsey started back to school last Thursday.  In July, no less, which is absurd if you ask me!  However, it did allow us a few special days with the babies.  I know one day these days will be over, but right now I am going to treasure every second.  We really didn't do anything special, but we still loved every single second of our time together.

Nana and Reed hung out in the nursery with Annie T and the other children.  By the time he decided it was ok for me to leave, church was almost over!


However, he rocked children's minute like a boss!


I have the best friends in the whole wide world!!  Jean loaned us this sweet little John Deere tractor, and Reed was in heaven.  Needless to say, we are now in the market for one.  Reed actually woke up at 2:59 in the morning screaming, "I want to ride the tractor."


We enjoy lots of fun in the pool!


 I know that Lillian's bow doesn't match, but she would only wear a PINK one, so pink it was.  


This is the look of absolute exhaustion!  He actually fell asleep while eating lunch!


There is nothing better than cousin time!!  Kris is introducing them to snapchat here!


Popsicle's, friends, and cousins!  Who could ask for more!


So, Maddie came running inside saying that she saw a snake.  She said, "I'm not kidding! I mean a real snake!"  Luckily, William and West are country boys and took care of it for us!!

 We spend a lot of time just hanging out!  This one loves playing with trucks and cars.  Some are Pop's, but most were Uncle C's.
Oh this sweet girl will move mountains one day!!


And this precious one  will be starting 2nd grade next week.  How is that even possible?  Sweet, smart and just a joy!!


This summer has flown by!! I just can't believe that school is starting.  It will greatly interfere with our visits with these sweet babies!!  We are headed to Alex City in the morning for a little more fun there!




No comments:

Post a Comment