Monday, January 16, 2017

Another Hunting Buddy

Uncle C and Aunt Taylor took the girls to the movie one afternoon this weekend.  Pop decided he'd take Reed and do a little hunting.  I wasn't at all sure how this would end, but Pop said he loved everything about it!  He was amazed by all the sounds, and enjoyed looking for squirrels, possums, birds and such! The height of the stand didn't faze him either.  Also, he was mostly quiet, which is quite a miracle!  Now, Pop is going to be in the market from some bigger stands.  Maddie absolutely loves to hunt whenever she can.  I asked Lillian if she was going to go, and she sweetly said she'd just wait until she was five.  I pointed out that her birthday was in just a few months, and she decided she'd think about it some more.  Time may prove me wrong, but I think she'll probably be hanging out with Nana!

Checking things out!



To me he looks scared to death here, but Pop assures me he was just taking in all the sights and sounds!


There's our smile!!


Making memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment