Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Meals on Wheels

I've been stealing pictures again.......I blame it on Reed and Lillian's wonderful preschool, Jacob's Ladder.  They keep posting these precious pictures, and I just have to have them!


Read Across America Week




Hat Day-There are just no words!!  Love this sweet thing!!


Different children are chosen weekly to help with "Meals on Wheels". This week it was Lillian and her sweet friend Lee Ellen's turn. What a wonderful opportunity this is!  I love that they are being taught to help others at such an early age!!


They also stopped to pick some Camilla's along the way. 



I'd like to think that they are delivering  meals sprinkled with smiles, love, compassion and hope! This one has a heart of gold!


In addition to delivering meals, fun was had at every stop!



Who wouldn't love to have a meal delivered by these sweeties??







And just because I couldn't leave her out........Maddie and Beau



Josh is on call this weekend, but Lindsey and the kiddos are coming for the weekend.  We just can't wait!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment