Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Catching Up

I am so very behind in the world of blogging!  Life has been fun, but very busy lately. I am going to do a quick catch up from my phone, and then promise to do better soon. I am spending a few days in Alex City.  We will travel to Millbrook this weekend for Lillian's first round of All Stars.  Next week, we will be at the beach.

If there is a park around, we will find it!  This is behind Peach Park in Clanton.  We use to stop here when Maddie was little, but I am sad to say that this is the first time the little ones had been.


Love my girls! Reed is just not into having his picture made these days.........



Our kids grew up on the river, and I am so glad we are getting to carry on this tradition with our little ones.  They had a ball on the inner tube, and Maddie learned to ski!  I can't wait until our next trip.




We continued Lillian's birthday week by celebrating with Papa.  He was 86 and she was 6! They have always had a special bond!



And I'll wrap it up with fun on this thing with Pop.  (Not sure what it's called.)  Lillian wasn't impressed, Reed liked it, and Maddie loved it!  She even worked the controls.




Keeping this little one is so much fun!  He's smiling, cooing, and just all around precious!!



No comments:

Post a Comment