Friday, September 14, 2018

Grandparent's Day



I simply can't imagine anything better than being a grandparent.  It is a love like no other!  I was able to join Maddie, Lillian and Reed this morning for Grandparent's Day at their school.  I so enjoy meeting their teachers and seeing their classrooms. They are growing so, so fast!  We have a fourth grader, a first grader, and a prek-not to mention the cutest 6 month old ever!



This princess loves school and couldn't wait to go into her classroom.


This one loves me, but couldn't wait for me to drop her off and leave!!  She's growing into such a special young lady!



This little one keeps us on our toes!! He has adjusted quite well to big school!



This one didn't have a Grandparent's Program, but we certainly can't leave him out! I'm not holding John Sawyer here, but this sweet smile was directed at me!



And how cute is this! 




I wouldn't trade being a grandparent for anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment