Friday, May 15, 2020

Strawberries, Tractors and Such

Things continue to slowly move forward here, as we continue to social distance.  Pop is busy working on Papa's house.  It's a process, but we are seeing lots of progress.  More to come later on that. Fingers are crossed and prayers are being lifted for Baby Jack to make his arrival literally any second now. We can't wait to welcome him to the family.  Lindsey and Josh have gone above and beyond to entertain their babies, as they continue to hunker down.  I have no words for how much I have missed them. 

Today was strawberry farm day!! They picked two gallons, and all three assured me that they were delicious!


Yummy!



Precious!  They are getting so big!


This is something I have never done, and I think I would really enjoy it.


They also got new kayaks, and headed out for a new adventure.  The kids loved it!!



I can't wait to head east, and hopefully bring this babies back for a visit.


This newly potty trained cutie is waiting for baby brother to arrive!


He is pretending to be asleep and snoring!  Too cute!


He loves Pop's tractor.


No comments:

Post a Comment