Monday, June 8, 2020

Summer Fun

One might think that I would have really been on top of blogging with the pandemic.  That simply hasn't been the case.  Once again, I find myself catching up!  I am still working from home, enjoying my grandchildren, and easing into the routine of summer. 


I think it's safe to say that Lillian's eighth birthday is one she will never forget.  Lindsey and Josh surprised her with a party with 2 of her very best friends.  She had not seen them since the second week of March, and had no idea they were coming.  They were thrilled to see each other, and had a great time.

Sweet Friends

There were presents.

Water balloons, swimming and more!


Lillian didn't know Pop and I were coming either.  She happened to be in the driveway when we pulled up, and took off running when she saw us!  I think she was pretty surprised.


Little Jack is growing and changing each day.  John Sawyer has been the perfect big brother!



These guys are rapidly becoming expert kayakers!  They are loving their adventures.
They have also been going on some pretty awesome bike rides, too.





We are thrilled that they are here for a visit right now.  We are trying to get in some pool time in between rain showers! 


Never a dull moment!
Love these sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment