Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fall Fun

 I have been under the weather for about 10 days, so today is the first day I have been out and about in a while.  What a beautiful day it was!  Reed and I took Belle and Beau down to our land to do a little exploring!  I am definitely a summer person, but I also love this time of the year.  The leaves are changing color, the air is cooler, and it's almost perfect out!


These two dogs provide lots of entertainment!  They absolutely loved running, swimming and exploring!


This is my favorite view in the world!  Each season provides a different look.


Beau and Belle are both super active, and love days like this! They will both sleep good tonight.





They also enjoyed a little ride on the Ranger.




And these sweet guys had a great weekend. They packed it full with a trips to the zoo and the pumpkin patch!  

They also painted and carved a few pumpkins.
These guys also enjoyed a trip to the zoo.

I did enjoy a few hours with this cutie Friday afternoon.  We managed a trip to the park, and a little playtime outside.



I am looking forward to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment