Sunday, February 27, 2022

Running and Jumping

Lindsey and Josh were out of town this weekend, so I traveled to help with the kids.  That just happens to be one of my favorite things to do.  I actually miss the days of afternoon practices, spend the night parties, and multiple activities all going on at the same time.  I am happy to say that everyone got where they were supposed to be on time!  

Maddie ran in a 5K and did an awesome job!  She was 3rd overall in the women's division with 129 runners.  Not bad for a 12 year old!! I am so glad I got to be there.


Several of her friends also ran, and they all did great.  


After the race, we picked Lillian up from a friend's house.  She asked what we were going to do.  When I told her we were going to the trampoline park in Auburn, she hugged me and said that this was the best weekend ever!  Indeed it was!

I just love this sweet boy!  That smile and those blue eyes are going to break hearts one day! And that picture in the bottom right is of those friends of Maddie's that also ran.


Pop and I also look forward to our outings and visits with these two cuties.


Crawfish time!  Even though I don't eat them, crawfish season means I get to tag along and get a good meal out, too.


I am very much looking forward to this rain moving out and sunny days moving in.  Look out yard-here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment