Monday, April 18, 2022

Play Day

We had John Sawyer and Jack one day this week, and what fun we had!  Pop was able to be with us most of the day, so that was an added bonus.  I have included pictures of some of our adventures, but to be honest my favorite moments are the simple ones- lunch at the coffee table, bringing EVERY toy out of the toy closet and dumping them in the floor, riding bikes, playing in the yard, and the way they are completely at home here. This is true with all five.  I hope I never forget the wonderful blessings we have been given with these precious ones!


I feel exactly the same way as John Sawyer when the Co-Op gets in a new shipment of plants!  Even though I have planted well over 10 flats this spring, my heart still skips a beat when I see all these beautiful plants!



They were actually helping Pop pick out some pepper and tomato plants, but they also managed to touch almost every plant in the green house!


Off to pay for these treasures!  I also may have snuck in a couple of more things.


Next, it's off to one of our favorite places-the sand pile!  Jack has been a little skeptical of going to the top, but he mastered it today and LOVED it!! Pop was right there helping him along!


Pure joy!!


Always time for snuggles!


King of the World! (Or at least the sand pile!)


He made the journey up quite a few times!


They love playing together-most of the time!!





We had a quick Easter Egg hunt! These boys have already done this a few times this year, so they were pros!










Flying the Spiderman kite was lots of fun, until Nana got it stuck in the tree, and it lost its tail!  Oops!










Just a wonderful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment