Saturday, August 20, 2022

Back to School



I just can't believe all grandbabies are all back in school. Where did the summer go?  Now, its soccer, softball and cross-country time.  I love watching them all! We will have lots of trips to east Alabama, and we can't wait. 

Cutest K-4 student ever!  So far, he's had a great year.


This cutie moved up to a new class with new teachers.  He's been smiling every
time I pick him up.


These sweeties just started last Fridy. They all had an awesome first day.



Smartest and sweetest 3rd grader I know.


And how precious is this fifth grader?


This pretty eighth grader is ready for a great year.


She is also ready for Cross-Country.  She set a personal goal to run 250 miles this season, and far exceeded it. I just can't imagine!


Last week these cuties wanted to hide Easter eggs, so that's just what we did.  Jack took a little break to eat a M & M  or two.






John Sawyer surprised Pop with some silly string.



I have completed my 5th day being back at school. The teachers and students have been super inviting.
That's all for now!











No comments:

Post a Comment