Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Sports, Mud Puddles and More

I feel like I am always catching up on this blog. I left home around 4:20 and headed to Clay Central for Maddie's Cross Country meet this past Saturday.  Once again, she raced hard and finished strong!  We are so very proud  of her dedication.  I can't explain how intense these races are.  I love watching her do what she loves!  After the race, Lindsey and Josh headed to Orange Beach for a conference, and I headed to their house to keep the kids.  Don't get me wrong-they do all the work.  They are a well oiled machine!  They make their own lunches, get their clothes ready, and do all the things! I'm just there to provide transportation, and I enjoyed every minute.  Pop and I tagged up, and he took over there while I headed back to attend Grandparent's Day with John Sawyer. Next weekend will be Lillian's turn.  We'll be back at a field somewhere for travel ball (softball).  We can't wait!

Is there anything more fun than Candy Land?



We love a good hill!  And if you can do it in the rain and just a diaper, it's even more fun.



We also love a good mud puddle!




Go Maddie Go!







And I can't leave out our soccer player.  He has truly made me a fan.  These pictures are a little blurry.











I can't imagine anything more special than being a grandparent!  



More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment