Sunday, August 11, 2024

Cousins and More


Everyone is back in school and somewhat settling into routines.  Fall sports will start very soon, and we will be on the road several time a week.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  The weekend before school started, we traveled to Meridian for a cousin day.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is watching these kids together.  They have grown to truly love each other, and it's just a great thing to witness.  My family has always had strong ties, and I love knowing that the next generation will continue building on those ties!

 Tyson put together a pretty awesome slip and slide kickball court that was so much fun! I am to report that no one was hurt, and a good time was had by all!




Reed and John Sawyer were checking out things before their turn to go.


Jack and Uncle Josh were spectators here.


So much fun!


Next up, pool time! Chicken fights are always fun, but they really scare this Nana.


Jack has become a very good swimmer this summer, but I love that asks for his lifejacket when the pool is crowded.  He wants to be able to hang with the big kids!


Just a swinging!


Sweet, sweet Mattie Jo.  She is going to be the best big sister. She's checking out a frog here that Reed and some of the boys found.



Tyson and John Sawyer


Trav and Mattie Jo had already left before we got this group picture. Trust me, these kids will remember this day and all the others like this forever.  There is nothing quite like a loving family.


What a trio!


Yes, I am still working part time.  This is me with my partner in crime.  It's truly a wonderful company that makes a difference in the lives of our students.


Back to school time!



Always supporting and praying for Hayes!


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment