Friday, June 24, 2011

Going Green

Sometimes going green is not a good thing......We were hosting  a planning meeting for some of the children, parents and grandparents from our church.  Nothing fancy-just grilling hotdogs, a little swimming and a little planning. 
Well, about 1:30 that afternoon I noticed my pool was a light shade of green.  By 4:30, it was a hideous shade of horrible green.  With guests coming in a little over an hour, we just had to go with it.....I must say though that Reed and I are both very funny about this....We like it to be crystal clear (and it usually is).  We were both horrified.  Anyway, other than a few bug bites, all  went well.....( Due to being extremely embarrassed, I have limited the pictures of the pool.  I added just a couple so you could get the general idea of how awful it was....)  I must also say that by the weekend, it was blue again.  So, now I want everyone to come back, and let's have a do over!

Sweet Sisters-Virginia and Sarah



Cathy-My Very Favorite Pool Buddy


Jerri- Our Pastor's Wife (Check out that lovely pool in the background!)


Delores and Mrs. Sara


Mrs. Marie and Mrs. Sara making plans.  Check out the grilllmaster in the background!


Jenni-She and Cathy are wonderful with the children!


Susie and Sarah


Sophia ready to hit the water!


Allison and Kate


Catherine


Kate and Michaela




We enjoyed having you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment