Wednesday, June 29, 2011

24 Hours of Fun

This visit actually happened a couple of days before the "Ozzie Incident".

Have I mentioned that I love my summer break?  One of the main reasons is that it allows me to do a few spur of the moment things that I really enjoy!  And there is nothing I enjoy more than a visit with Maddie (and her mom and dad)!  So I journeyed over for a quick but great trip. I left here late one morning and left for home around lunch the next  day! We can really pack a lot of important things in a short amount of time!

We eat yummy popsicles!

 We have a tea party!


Mom puts on a cute CD and we rock out on the trampoline!


We play dress up and do push ups with Dad.  It's more fun when you just hop on his back!


We go to the library and get more books for the summer reading program.

We venture to the park to play and feed the turtles. (Have I mentioned that I love these curls)?



The visit was over before I knew it!  We are going  to get her for a couple of days this week before her mom and dad join us for the 4th.  We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment