Friday, July 1, 2011

No Sips, Just Strokes

Stacy, Marnetta, Lynn and I enjoyed a great girl's night out recently.  We began the night at Mugshots, and after painting a rather interesting picture, we ended the night at Yogurt Mountain.(Both places were yummy!)   I must say that I have been to Sips and Strokes several times, and this was my least favorite picture.  It was called "funky cross", and the colors were just a little too out there for me.....However, I had a great time with these "girls".  I promise there was absolutely no very little gossiping, just lots of laughter and fun.  We really should do this more often!

Stacy and Lynn


Me and Netta


The Innocent Preacher's Wife Look


Recently added to the Diabetic Diet.......Not!


Taking a little break.......



Things were a little too stressful for her at this point......


Not so much for Lynn though!


Working Hard!





Our "Funky" Crosses


I didn't take any pictures at Yogurt Mountain, but man that place is great! 

Thanks for a great time ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment