Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goodbye Nana, Hello NeNe

Just a little update, I am no longer Nana.  Maddie called me Nana at first, then changed to Nanny.  Now, I am NeNe one hundred percent of the time. She refuses to say Nana, so NeNe it is.  Although, it wasn't my choice, it's special because it was her choice!


She is simply at the most precious stage right now.  She is definitely developing her own little personality, and it's a rather independent one!  She keeps us on our toes!  She also says the cutest things now!  Every time she says, "I wuv you", Pop and I simply melt. She and I just ended the most wonderful phone conversation.  I am only sure of about 75% of what she said, but every word was adorable! 

1 comment:

  1. I heard all about NeNe this past week! She calls Matt-Max now! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete