Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Twenty two reasons why I think you are the perfect son-

1.  You are so very responsible and focused.
2.  You can cook better than I can.
3.  You like to hunt, fish and do fun stuff like that.
4.  You can always make me smile.
5.  You are such a hard worker.
6.  You are a wonderful uncle!
7.  I think you are also a pretty good brother, but we'll have to check with Lindsey to be sure.
8.  You are so good with Granny, and that's not always easy.
9.  I can always count on you to pick things up for me in Tuscaloosa and bring them home for me.....
10.  You keep your apartment clean - Can we work on your room at home?
11. You have the sweetest smile!
12.  You are so good at returning things.......and keeping up with things.....
13.  You are fun to argue with....
14.  You can ski really, really good!
15.  You simply have the best personality.
16.  You have had the same friends forever, and they are all such great guys!
17.  You are going to graduate on time (yea) with a great GPA. I still can't believe you're a college senior!
18.  Your independence and desire to do things on your own are really admirable.
19.  You have provided us with so many adventures and so much entertainment!
20.  You have a great ability to get along with people (even when they're not your favorites)!
21.  You have the most precious smile!
22.  You have simply always been a joy!

We love you and hope your day is as special as you are! 

Happy 22nd Birthday!


Enjoying your cake and opening presents~
 





 And now a few of my favorite photos of you ~














God has great things in store for you!  Stay focused!

(I wanted to add some really cute pictures of when you were little,
but you took my USB cord, and I couldn't scan them.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment