Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Craft Time

I recently became acquainted with Pinterest.  It didn't take me long to become addicted.  If I make/cook just a small portion of the things I like on that site I'll be doing great!  If you're not familiar with the site, check it out.  I promise you'll be hooked.  Anyway, I had all the supplies for one of the crafts, so I decided to give it a try.  I headed outside to the old  picnic table where I like to do projects on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, and got busy.  I also need to add that Caleb was a great assistant.  I will do things a little differently next time, but was pretty pleased with my first attempt.

Coasters/Trivets-The site recommends using your favorite pictures or even scrapbook paper- so I did both!



The pictures show a slight glare that's not acutally on the coasters. 





I also made this easy calzone from a recipe I found on Pinterest.  I simply spread the pizza dough out on a cookie sheet.  Spread pizza sauce down the middle.  Next, I added pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, cheese, etc.  Then, I took my kitchen scissors, and cut the edges into strips and criss-crossed until finished.  Bake and enjoy!



I am hooked!  I have found lots more projects that I want to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment