Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Perfect Morning

Maddie and I simply had a perfect morning on my recent visit.  We got up early, had a little breakfast, played at home for a while and then headed out for a few adventures.  We got a pumpkin and did a little shopping on our first excursion.  Then we ventured over to the park.  I've blogged about the Alex City Park before.  It is super nice.  This time I want to brag on myself.  I went down three different slides several different times!  That may not sound like much, but I am truly afraid of heights.  However, I can't resist, "Come on NeNe, it's your turn!"  I even went through the big, tall tunnel slide.  That wasn't by choice though!  I intended to watch her and go back down the tower.  The maintenance men chose to come during that time to clean the park.  I am sure they were nice men, but she would have been out of my reach for about 30 seconds had I gone down the steps, so it was down the slide for both of us..........Not my favorite choice! 

Nothing but smiles for us today!


This was her least favorite slide.  She called it the little slide.


Off to the swings......




Push me in the back, NeNe!!


Cute! Cute! Cute!


Back to the slides!



I'm waiting on you NeNe!


A little fun with the shovel "thing"


Climbing on the ropes


The higher the better for her!


 
I'll carry your bag, NeNe!


We left the park and enjoyed a great lunch of chicken fingers and fries.  Next up, we returned home for a little Barney and naptime! 


If only everyday could be so simple and perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment