Monday, June 11, 2012

Bundle of Joy

A little over 3 years ago, Reed and I were introduced to the wonderful world of being grandparents.  I must say that there is no way I can put into words what an awesome experience it has been.  It is a type of love that you simply can't explain.  I am so happy to say that we now have another absolutely beautiful granddaughter to love and cherish. (Notice I didn't say spoil - We would never do that!)  Maddie has been the perfect big sister.  Lindsey and Josh have been pretty awesome too.  I truly hate that we live so far apart, but I do plan on making that trip across the state quite often this summer.

Isn't she beautiful? 
( Believe it or not, I didn't have my camera, so these were all taken with my phone.)





  Lindsey was pretty amazing.  This angel weighed 8 lbs and 12 ounces!  Once again, Pop, Uncle C and I are totally, completely in love!!

And what do you do with a 3 year old when her mom is labor for a long, long, long time?  You send her off with Pop and Uncle C for an afternoon of fun at Frog Legs.  After their time playing, they drove around Auburn for an hour to let her sleep!


I have since taken some really cute pictures that I will share later.  I will add that she is pretty close to a  perfect baby.  She rarely ever cries and is simply beautiful.  Maddie has also been a terrific big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment