Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Little Graduate

I recently made a quick trip to Alexander City and back in one day.  But boy was it worth it!  Maddie  graduated from her daycare and they held a precious ceremony!  I know that over the years we will have to miss some of her events since we live so far apart. However, when at all possible Nana and Pop will be there.  This is one event that I am so glad I didn't miss!


Maddie and her best friend Caleb walking in
Precious!
Receiving her certificate and medal.  Each child told what they wanted to be when they grew up.  All of the girls except Maddie wanted to be a princess.  Maddie wants to be a cheerleader like her Mommy.

Celebrating afterwards

Miss Angela- Josh and Lindsey could not have asked for better care away from home.  She has been wonderful!

I have to admit that I did shed a tear or two!  She is growing up so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment