Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Year in the Books

 I have just completed my 28th year of teaching.  I never dreamed I would still be teaching!  I always said I was going home as soon as I completed my 25th year!  However, I still truly enjoy both the students and the wonderful people I work with. At the conclusion of this year,  Mr. Smart, our principal, treated us to a cook-out at the river.  I am sorry to say that I didn't get pictures of everyone.  Lauri and Sherron weren't able to be there, and I also didn't have a picture of Lisa and a couple of others.  I am so sorry about that!  I was not familiar with this park in Pickensville, but I must say that I loved it and hope to go back soon.

Mr. and Mrs. Smart
I am not going to try and name everyone in the pictures.  Just know that each one is special in their own unique way.  These are the people that make going to work such a joy for me!!





Thanks Mr. Smart!  Be careful, we could get spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment