Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wedding Bells


Reed and I recently attended the wedding of one of my first cousin's daughters.  It was such a precious ceremony. Church in the country, family, friends-everything a wedding should be.  I caught myself smiling as they were sweetly exchanging vows.  Isn't that what a wedding should be all about?  It was a beautiful, simple service, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.  I also love any opportunity to visit with my family.  Not everyone was able to attend, but it was great seeing the ones that were there!

My Cousins and sweet sisters-Jami, Jodi and Jenna




Anne and her pretty girls!
This picture is priceless to me!  Anne will not let you ever take her picture!  I have countless ones of half of her face or the back of her head!  This one will be framed!


Precious Taylor



Cousins-Hunter and Jenna

 

Sometimes she's an Elementary School Principal- Sometimes she's a Wedding Planner - But, she's a full time Aunt!

Kathy and Jodi


Tommy and Jami - Check out the cute guy in the back!


The Bride and Groom





Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jon Parker!
We are so glad we got to celebrate with you!

I can't take credit for any of these pictures.  They were all taken by Jodi's photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment