Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Friends, Fun, and Fish

Stacy, Baby Jim and I recently enjoyed a wonderful afternoon floating with Marnetta at their river house.  I might add that Jim actually enjoyed quite a long afternoon nap while we floated.  Baby monitors are the best invention ever!  After a great afternoon spent solving all of the world's problems, a storm rolled in so we ventured up to the house.  Larry, Becky and Reed joined us later for a delicious fish supper!  The other Tim was out of town and couldn't make it.  Life is so much more fun when you have great friends to enjoy it with!

Sasa getting Jim to sleep


It's a toss up between Marnetta and Caleb as to who gives me the most interesting looks when I take a picture!


Isn't he precious!!


I have seen countless barges on the river over the years, but it's a sight that I still love!


Our view while floating!


Sweet Friends!


This is the storm I mentioned!


Reed arrives and joins in the fun!


Our cook resting up before he heads down to cook our delicious supper!


Charli and Jamie returned from Atlanta and picked up Jim........



Jonathan is resting up from......Well, I'm not actually sure what he's resting from!
But he sure looks comfortable!


Tim and Reed


Becky-one of my favorite people!


Best cooks in the world!


Thanks for a great time!  And yes, we are free next weekend! And I can't wait until Girls Night Out this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment