Saturday, July 7, 2012

God Bless America

I have always enjoyed our 4h of July celebrations!  We started hosting this event a few years ago, and we really enjoy having the family over.  Reed works really hard around the yard and cooking, but I think he enjoys it too!  Everyone was not able to come this year, and if you didn't make it we missed you!

The yard and pool are all ready for the day!  E-Z up is up, tables set, decorations ready!


And well, Maybelle REFUSED to be put in the bathroom with Gus!  She hid under the table so we couldn't find her.........


All I can say is yummy!!


The kids had a ball swimming!  Reed even got in a little bit before everyone got there!




Waiting on those ribs to get ready!!


Let me interpret Reed's picture for you-"If I smile, will you take the picture and go away?"


Time to eat!


We can't wait until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment