Monday, August 6, 2012

Sun, Sand and Waves

I simply love everything about the beach - sun, floating in the ocean, watching the parasails, dolphins, ocean breeze, eating out- I love it all!  However, what I loved the most this year was having all of my family together under one roof!  I like to get up early and be at the beach by 7 or 7:30, and I stay all day!!  This year was a little different.  We took turns staying in the house with Lillian.  Those times were my favorite this year.  There is nothing quite like snuggling with a precious newborn!! 




Beautiful - even on a cloudy day!
 Can you tell how much this one loved the beach?






Playing in the sand!



Little Slugger!


 Burying Lindsey!!





I am ready to go back!!

Next up, beach family photos!!












I

No comments:

Post a Comment