Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thirty

Time certainly flies when you are having fun!  Lindsey and Caleb recently pulled off quite a surprise for our upcoming 30th anniversary.  I am pretty quick to pick up on clues, and usually I am hard to surprise.  Caleb told us he was taking us and Grandmother and Papa out to eat for our anniversary.  I was quite surprised when we arrived and found quite a few more people there!!  Reed and I had a great night with great friends and family!!  Thanks so much for the surprise!

Beauiful cake!!!


Love, Love, Love my sweet family!!


It looks like another one of our girls is under Tim's spell!!

Great food, friends and family!



It's really great being married to your very best friend.  I can't wait for the next 30 years!
Next up, our 24 hour trip to Gulf Shores thanks to Hurricane Isaac.

No comments:

Post a Comment