Thursday, October 25, 2012

Working 9 to 5

Actually, that should be working from 6:45 until whenever.  Lucky for me, I have the best co-workers a person could ever ask for.  If they weren't so wonderful, I am pretty sure I would be retired by now!! No two days are ever the same, yet each one is special and unique!  Here are just a few of the reasons that I enjoy my job so much!

I absolutely hate snakes! However, Phyllis had a ball at our recent snake show!! There's nothing a country girl won't do! Yuck! I would have nightmares for a week!
Jessica and Brenda getting ready for Red Ribbon Kick -Off!




Lauri at the Homecoming Parade


The two Jessica's and their classes


Love, love, love my sweet friends Houston &  Lisa! 


Isn't this precious?  Beverly, Jennifer, Mr. Smart and Melva are saying, "Howdy to a Drug Free School!" I said it was our sheriff with some of his deputies!



I am so thankful to have a job and coworkers that I love! 












No comments:

Post a Comment