Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweet Summertime

The end of my twenty-ninth year of teaching is rapidly approaching, and boy am I ready for summer!  This year has really flown by quickly.  I am so excited about spending time with the girls, and enjoying a few lot of pool days.  My flowers are blooming and growing, and that is always a sign that the end of the school year is near!!

Reed planted these roses a couple of years ago, and he has nurtured them quite a bit!  This year they are really beautiful!

I actually planted a little later than usual this year, but most things are coming up nicely.  However, I have a critter that keeps eating my blooms in about 5 planters.  After replanting 3 times, I am accepting defeat!


Due to a pump malfunction last year, we are beginning this year with all new goldfish! A special thanks to our sweet neighbors and to Mr. Jack who gave us fish!

I can't wait to spend lots of time here this summer!



Happy Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment