Thursday, September 26, 2013

Down on the Farm

Recently, I was able to enjoy a wonderful trip to the farm with Maddie's Preschool.  Pop was suppose to go on this trip, and I am quite glad that he wasn't able to make it.  I am all about making memories, and Maddie and I  made quite a few.  It was simply a perfect day at a beautiful local farm.  I love these adventures!

This one is growing up so very fast! That precious smile melts my heart every time!!


There were cows to milk.......


Friends galore........

 
 
Horses to ride........
 


Animals to learn about and pet.......


Horses and donkeys to feed and pet........


A hayride, sing-a-long, caterpillars, and lots and lots of memories!

 
I had a ball!  I love these special times!  Oh, I almost forgot! Maddie wants Pop to get her a cow to milk.  Any suggestions on where he can find one?

No comments:

Post a Comment