Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Grandparent's Day

I recently had the wonderful privilege of attending Grandparent's Day at Maddie's Preschool.  The program is very simple. You are invited to spend the morning doing what your grandchild does.  So, we met in the sanctuary for a brief service, and then joined the children for snack time.  Whales, animal cookies, and graham crackers never tasted better!  I treasure these sweet times, and wish they could last forever!

Maddie and Josh's sweet grandmother - Don't  you love the "please hurry up and get this over with" smile from Maddie?


Snack time!


Showing me her room with a couple of cute, sweet friends! (The bow came off as soon as we entered her classroom!  She is her mother's child! :) )



Playing in her cubby!


Mrs. Ellen-her teacher



My Sweet Gift


And I love you even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment