Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Champs

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying Caleb living in Birmingham?  His  apartment is the perfect meeting place.  So far, he's been quite the trooper when I call and say that we are all coming for a visit!  Last weekend, we met there and Lindsey, Josh, Maddie and I went to the SEC Gymnastics meet.  Pop, Uncle C and Lillian stayed there and just hung out!  Fun was had by all!

Uncle C was the perfect host!  He had bought the girls crayons and coloring books, and even made cupcakes!  Maddie called them princess cupcakes!   Lillian stripped down and enjoyed hers on the floor!


And speaking of food, while at the meet we enjoyed a healthy feast of french fries, funnel cake, nachos, smoothies and soft drinks!  We also enjoyed a fantastic gymnastics meet!  Against almost impossible odds, Alabama came back at the very end of the meet to win the championship.  Lindsey was quite the trooper, too.  Baby Reed is doing great, but she has been feeling pretty out of sorts lately!




I am heading to pick them up tomorrow for the rest of the week.  We are going CAMPING!  I can't wait for the adventures I know we are going to have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment