Sunday, March 2, 2014

Busy Week

After working the Little Lambs Consignment Sale Thursday night, I headed to Birmingham to spend the night with Caleb.  I had to be at the Apple Store early the next morning to have them check out 3 school IPads that had stopped working.  I am going to give a little unauthorized plug for that place!!  Awesome, awesome service!!  All businesses should consider following their customer service guidelines!! After that great experience, I continued east to babysit Lillian for the night!!  Maddie went with her mom and dad, so I didn't get to see her as much!

I took very few pictures on this trip! We played outside for a little while before everyone else left!


In the first picture, Maddie is ready to head out for a little birthday fun!  The second picture shows just a brief glimpse of the beautiful dog Ariel.  We took that prize to them a year ago, and Lindsey and Josh have every right to bar us from their house over that one!!  They have told us they will accept no more Pickens County dogs. (It was also pj day at school for her!)

Josh is a big soccer fan, and he is teaching the girls early.  I didn't have my camera out in time to get any pictures of Maddie, but I did catch Lillian enjoying herself!

 
 
Look out 2032 Olympics!!  Here she comes!



I headed home early Saturday morning. I have another busy week planned, but the girls are coming next weekend, and we can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment