Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Red, Rudy and other Stuff

Reed may or may not have tried to kill me this past weekend!  He forced encouraged me to do manual labor for 12 straight hours Saturday.  If you know me at all, you know manual labor and me are not friends.  There was a time in our marriage when he would not allow me to paint -something about me being too messy with the paint!  I am very sad to say that he seems to be well over that now! I will say that when all was said and done, I was pleased with the results!! Next, we are moving to the foyer, hallway and den!

Reed is not a fan of my Pinterest  Projects, but I convinced him that I would really like to paint my cabinets grey!  He was a little skeptical at first, but we are both pleased with the results!!  I would like to add that he took several pictures of me painting, but they all reminded me a little too much of Honey Boo-Boo's family.  I was either sprawled out in the floor painting baseboards or standing in the sink painting......So, no  pictures of me!!

Before and After!

Reed also spent a day helping a friend at a local quail preserve.  He had lots of fun with ole Red and Rudy! I think this is something he wouldn't mind doing again!




After the epic day of painting, we spent part of the next afternoon exploring!  This was the view of the river from Reed's boat ramp.  This really makes me long for summer!


I am visiting with the girls this weekend, and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment