Thursday, February 13, 2014

2nd Snow Day of the Week

I so very much wanted to go to school today.  Why you ask?  Because at this rate, we will be going to school through June. Also, I am sitting on my couch looking out the window at a beautiful blue sky and not one single snowflake.  Don't get me wrong, I always believe the school administrators should be cautious in dealing with these issues, but really?

Yesterday, we left Birmingham amid warnings of rapidly approaching snow.  Luckily, we were able to leave just in time, and arrived home with no problems.  We did enjoy lots of snowflakes on the drive.  Later, Caleb sent some pictures of his surroundings.  Things changed pretty quickly there.

This was in between Birmingham and Tuscaloosa on the drive home.  It was quite beautiful and messy looking!
  


I took this photo from the UAB hospital parking lot of Caleb's Wells Fargo building as we were leaving. No snow in sight!


My buddy, James Spann shared this picture of the same area about 3 hours later.  Quite a change.


Caleb shared these pictures of his latest snow event. I am impressed.






I am ready for sunny and 75 degrees!  I have discovered that I don't like snow days without snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment