Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Funday

Reed and I  traveled to Caleb's last Sunday afternoon, and we were joined by Lindsey, Josh and the girls.  We had a great time visiting and playing on the playground at Caleb's.  We ended the day with a trip back to Chuck E. Cheese.  I took some really great pictures-pictures of Caleb with the girls, pictures of the girls in there cute matching dresses, pictures of Lindsey and Caleb, and pictures of Josh and the girls.  I was so excited to look at these pictures...........Right up until I realized I had not put the card back in the camera!  No pictures-except these awful ones I took with my phone! I was so very disappointed!  But even without the pictures, we had an awesome time together.  I hope this is something we can do more often!  I've already found several fun outings for us to do there!!







The girls were here this weekend, and I doubled check my camera. More on our super fun visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment