Saturday, February 1, 2014

Something All the Time

Let me begin by saying that the pictures in this post have nothing to do with the actual post.  I took pictures of this event, but they are not blog worthy.  So, we got a new refrigerator.  My old one leaked water on the inside, and it was quite a mess.  We ordered this one the week of Thanksgiving, and it just came in......That should have been our first clue.  I am going to just give the highlights of this event.  You would think that you would just roll the old one out and the new one in, but not at our house.  First, we had to take the kitchen door off.  Next, we had to take both doors off the refrigerator.  Then, the kitchen door fell and broke the window out.  In the midst of this, Reed had to maneuver himself in about a 6 inch space to undo the icemaker.....Well, you get the picture.  Six hours later, we had it in!!!! (And I love it!)

Now, I want to share these pictures of the girls from Reed's phone.  Reed spent the day with them during the epic stomach virus, and they spent lots of time exploring and playing outside. I think they had a great time together!




 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment