Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas at Our House

We had planned to have Christmas here the weekend before Christmas.  Due to all the babies being sick, we moved it to the day after Christmas.  I am notorious for taking everything down the day after Christmas, but I actually enjoyed extending it.  The girls stayed after Josh, Lindsey and Reed left, so that made Christmas even more fun!!  The girls are at such an awesome age for enjoying the magic of Christmas!  Maddie can also tell you the complete story of the birth of Jesus!  The holidays are different for Reed and I now, but different can be pretty terrific!!

A little nourishment to help through the festivities!


Papa took in all the fun!!  The babies love him!  (We do, too!)


I'm not sure what this look was all about!


Checking out her presents with Mom


Not too sure about this look either!



Baby Reed and Aunt Taylor



Tired after a long, long day!



Looks like a serious conversation!


This picture holds a very large part of my heart!



I told Maddie that when I was little we started with the youngest and opened presents one at a time.  It took all afternoon!!  You also had to stay in the room and watch while everyone opened their gifts.  I couldn't convince her that this would be a fun thing for us to do!


Just  a few more pictures of our special time together!











Another wonderful holiday is in the books!!  
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment