Monday, December 22, 2014

Parties and Lights

I so love this time of the year.  Cantatas, parties, lights, family and friends make Christmas so special. I didn't take any pictures of our annual Friendship Party but trust me, we had a ball as usual! We had planned to have Christmas here with Lindsey and Caleb this past weekend, but the flu has hit Lindsey's house.  So, we have postponed that until the day after Christmas.  I think Reed and I are going to travel down there Christmas Day.  This week Reed and I ventured to Fayette to view the lights, and I was quite impressed.  We are meeting Caleb and Taylor tonight for supper and to enjoy the Riverwalk.  There will be no ice skating on my part, but I do plan to enjoy the decorated trees.
We are also planning to attend the Christmas Eve service at church.  Even though this is such a busy time, I love everything about it!!  I can't wait to see my babies this week, and see Christmas through their eyes!

Beautiful lights at the Fayette Park!




And a little fun at the faculty Christmas party. These people certainly keep life interesting!!  I love them all!

Merry Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment