Friday, January 8, 2016

Zooming By

Lindsey had to go  back to school a couple of days before Maddie, so I traveled east to stay with them for a couple of days.  The little ones could have gone to preschool, but it was much more fun to hang out at the house and play.  However, when it is just me I don't manage to take many pictures for some reason........

It was very cold these two days, so we actually stayed in most of the time.  I did venture to Walmart with all three and was quite proud of myself for that little accomplishment!!

During Reed's nap time, the girls and I ventured out for a little drive. Oh how I love these smiles!!!



A candy cane makes the ride even more fun!!




Stinker!!


Well, somehow all three managed to get on after naptime.  I asked Maddie if she was sure this was a good idea.  She said, "It's ok Nana.  I prayed about it!"  Hard to argue with that!




As they were zooming by, I asked her if her mom and dad ever let all three ride together.  This time she said, "No, but don't worry.  I watched a video on it, so I know what I'm doing!" Well, carry on then!!





We also made cookies, went to gymnastics, played inside and out, and Lillian and I even gathered eggs from the chickens!  I love spending time with these sweeties, and I can't wait until our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment